CCISD Athletic Hall of Honor Seeking Nominations for the 2020 Class
League City, Texas – The Clear Creek ISD Athletic Hall of Honor Board of Directors is seeking nominations for the fifth class of elite athletes and coaches whose athletic super stardom spanned between 1948 and 1987. The inductees must be graduates, or coaches, of Webster High School, Clear Creek High School, Clear Lake High School or Clear Brook High School during these years.
Below are the complete requirements for induction into the CCISD Athletic Hall of Honor:
1. Nominee must have been a graduate of Webster, Clear Creek, Clear Lake or Clear Brook high schools between the years of 1948 and 1992.
2. Nominee must have been out of a CCISD high school for a period of 10 years.
3. Nominee must have attended a CCISD high school.
4. Nominee must have played in a UIL sanctioned or Board approved sport.
5. Nominee must be present at induction ceremonies (If a nominee is deceased or physically unable to attend, a representative from the family may accept for them.)
6. Nominee must possess good character throughout his or her life.
7. Nominee much have been an outstanding athlete while at a CCISD high school.
8. College degree and playing their chosen sport in college or professionally is not a must but could help in decision making by the selection committee.
9. Coaching nominee must have coached in CCISD.
For more information on the history of the CCISD Athletic Hall of Honor and to submit a 2020 nomination form, visit www.ccisd.net/athletichallofhonor. Deadline for submissions is May 1, 2020.
Submissions will be reviewed and voted on by the CCISD Athletic Hall of Honor Selection Committee. Once submitted, a nominees’ application will remain active and under consideration for five years.
The 2020 Athletic Hall of Honor Induction Ceremony is Saturday, October 24, 2020 at the CCISD Challenger Columbia Stadium.
The CCISD Athletic Hall of Honor operates as a 501(c) 3 and under an independent Board of Directors.