10 Questions with Doug Meisinger
1. What's your full name?
Douglas Lee Meisinger
2. What do you do?
A lot of things. I'm the C.E.O. of Clear Lake Today, Co-Founder and President of Vinyl Draught Radio, Director of Galveston County WCID 12 and sit on the board of several organizations, including the Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, the Bay Area Alliance for Youth and Families, the Clear Creek Education Foundation and the Kemah Community Development Corporation.
3. What do you love the most about living/working in Clear Lake?
I'd have to say the proximity to things that interest and entertain me.
4. What's your most embarrassing moment?
No way I'm answering that. Let's just say it involves my Aunt and I wish it involved clothes.
5. What was your worst injury?
Either a compound fracture of my leg or the last major knee injury. Both were pretty grizzly.
6. What's your all-time favorite book, movie and TV show?
A Confederacy of Dunces. Garden State. 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation (tie).
7. What would others say is the most annoying thing about you?
I'm early for everything.
8. If you could live anywhere (besides CL of course) where would it be?
New York City
9. What's your guilty pleasure?
10. What would I find if I looked in your refrigerator?
Skim milk. Like, a ton of skim milk. Tea, water, coffee creamer and sandwich stuff.